Yoga ClassesDate(s): 09/17/2020
Time: 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Type of Yoga: Hatha Yoga. All levels of Yoga are welcome.
- Improves breathing. Yoga teaches how to breathe correctly.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Increases flexibility.
- Improves balance.
- Strengthens muscles and bones.
- Balances the Nervous System.
Some info on the class. We will practice:
- Proper breathing
- Proper exercises
- Proper relaxation
- Meditation and positive thinking
Things to bring for the class:
- Please bring a mat & towel, a bottle of water, and an open mind!
- Bring a mat that protects you from the cold on the floor and helps you not to slip.
- Arrive early.
- Try to arrive at class on an empty stomach.
- What if you don’t have a Yoga mat? You can use a towel or blanket
Cost of the class: $15, pay 4 classes for $50. Payment is due at the class.
Teacher Name: Diana Carolina Reyes
Diana Carolina Reyes de Colombia is from Colombia visiting New York for a while, She is a Hatha Yoga teacher certified by the International School of Yoga (Lineage of Swami Sivananda and Swami Vishnudevananda). She belongs to a traditional lineage of yoga that comes from India and is called Sivananda Yoga.
In the physical part of yoga (which are these classes), we practice and teach Hatha Yoga which is a sub-school of raja yoga (path of meditation).
She specifically practices a thousand-year-old series of body postures (Asanas), breathing exercises (Pranayama) and relaxation (Savasana).
Email Diana Carolina Reyes
Bookings are closed for this event.